Tuesday, March 1, 2016

January Topbox Review!


Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, and I know this review is super late! Still, I'm back with my latest Topbox review!


Topbox is a Canadian monthly subscription service that delivers 4-5 beauty products to your door every month. You are put on a waiting list that can take 2-3 weeks, but both times I've signed up, I received an email notifying me I made it off the waitlist within ten days. When you subscribe, you are able to fill out a wishlist of products you would prefer, and you have the option to select a privé box from higher end makeup brands. This month, I selected the normal box.

Without further ado, here are the products I received:

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Nail Lacquer - Chain of Stones

 While I was excited to receive my first nail polish from Topbox, I was a little disappointed it was so sparkly. I rarely wear nail polish in general, and I would only wear this on special occasions, so even more infrequently. Nevertheless, it is a good product.

Vivierskin C E Peptides

This product is supposed to make your skin feel smoother and brighter. I wore this a few times but did not notice much difference, and the smell is quite strong, and some might find it off-putting, so I can't say I would recommend this.

Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier

Since I don't use too many products on my hair, I was happy to receive this product. I quite enjoyed this product, as I felt it made my hair smoother and shinier. The smell is delicious too, which is always a plus!


Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
Since I've received a mascara in October's box and two in December's box, I was a little frustrated because I don't go through mascaras that fast. I did appreciate that it had a curved brush, but like most mascaras, it did not keep my lashes curled, and smeared under my eyes after four hours.


I was looking forward to this month's Topbox, but for the first box of the new year, I was a little disappointed. Out of all these products, I'd only continue to use the hair product. Immediately after receiving this box, I cancelled my subscription. February's box was the last one I received, and the review should be up within a week or so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada