Monday, January 25, 2016

Destashing - January Edition!


Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I've been having a good time paring down my collection! After taking a good look at my makeup inventory, I decided to go through each item and if I hadn't worn it in an incredibly long amount of time, or didn't like the texture/how it looked on me, I'd get rid of it. So after going through everything, here's what I've decided to destash!


Even looking at this picture now, I don't feel any regret getting rid of them because I never liked them, or stopped enjoying them a long time ago. I will probably do destash posts every so often, but since this is the first one, it will certainly be the biggest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada