Friday, March 4, 2016

Finish Four by 14th Reveal!


So Valentine's Day came and went, and I completely forgot to post the reveal! It's been a busy month, so I'm sorry this is so late! But without further ado, here's how I did!

December 2015
February 14


Lip Smackers Lip Balm in Kiwi
I'm proud to say I used it all up! While I didn't have that much to use up, I can't remember the last time I've used up a lip balm, so I'm happy about this one!

December 2015
Feb 2016
Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Copper Canyon
This definitely gained a noticeable difference, especially on the left hand side of that gold shadow. Not fully used up like I planned but still some progress!


Revlon Berry Bloom Quad
I certainly used up some of the lightest pink shadow. This was one I simply stopped using after a while. I didn't like the texture of the shadow anymore, as it was incredibly dusty.

Skin Rx Microdermabrasion Face and Body Scrub
I'm very happy with how this has gone! I used it almost every week and have almost used it up. And since that picture was taken two weeks ago, it is almost gone now!
Overall, I'm pretty happy with how my challenge went. I finished the lipbalm, almost finished the face scrub, and made some progress with the other products. And I know eye products are so difficult for me to use up quickly, so I'm happy with how I did. I have some thoughts about other challenges I want to do, but I have to decide on the products first!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada