Friday, March 11, 2016

Lise Watier Hydraforce Review #GetInTheBubble


Hey everyone! I'm back at it with another review. I'm really excited to share this one with you guys! So full disclosure, I signed up for Topbox's Glamsense program. Every so often they send you surveys to fill out, and if you meet their criteria, they send you a new products to test and review! Through this program, I received a kit featuring Lise Watier's Hydraforce Hydra-Protective Comforting Cream, which I want to review for you all!



This product is described as a gel-creme, intended to moisturize areas such as your face, hands, and neck. One of the more interesting ingredients is the GaspĂ© algae extract. The website states, " A survivor of harsh environments, the GaspĂ© algae has developed a highly efficient resistance system, enabling it to thrive in severe conditions. Its extract guarantees the skin’s global hydration, transforming it into a veritable defensive shield." The packaging says you can apply it in the morning and/or evening.

Sounds good, right? Well I was curious to see how it performed. I get the occasional dry patches, and often my face feels tight after I take a shower, even after I moisturize.



The cream does have a gel-like consistency, and when I first applied it, my skin felt very moisturized and soft. As I went about my day, I noticed that moisturized feeling stayed for a couple hours, unlike other lightweight moisturizers that dissipate quickly after application.  My cream was for normal to dry skin, and Lise Watier also sells cream for normal to combination skin.

The package came with a sensor and a cord to plug into your phone. Using the Hydraforce app, you can test your skin to see how hydrated it is, and then see the difference that the Hydraforce cream makes. I was interested to see the results from the sensors and how hydrated my skin was. Here are my results:


The picture on the left is when I tested the cream on my hand. As you can see the app tested only 34.1% moisture. After applying the cream, the moisture increased to 44.9%. I'll play around with the app in the continuing weeks and see how the moisture levels increase or decrease throughout the week.

So what are my thoughts on the cream? The cream is $45, so it's not a cheap product. I really appreciate that it's a heavy-duty moisturizer that will attack those dry areas! If you do have dry skin, I think this product will work well for you. I also tried out the creme after a shower, and it left my skin feeling very soft and moisturized, and not tight at all!

If you want to test out the Hydraforce cream and app, there is a Hydraforce Squad event happening in Calgary tomorrow from 12-4 PM at The Bay in Sunridge Mall where you can see the results for yourself! If you don't live in Calgary, you can check out hydraforce.lisewatier.com to see if there is an event in your area. Let me know if you do and what you think of the Hydraforce cream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada