Monday, December 7, 2015

Pan That Palette Finale!


And it's time for a (possibly final) update on my Pan That Palette series! I'm pleased to say that this month I've made some decent progress on some of my shadows, and I have enjoyed using most of them!

So first up, the L'Oreal Bit of Glam quad!
As of October

As of December
 I know I didn't make much progress with the bottom left shade this month. And to be honest, I'm not really enjoying this shade as much as I want to. I simply have other taupe shades that I like better. So I'm going to leave this shade out of the next update. I might give you another update of this shade in a couple months, but for now, this will be the last of this shade for my Pan That Palette.

Next up, the Wet N' Wild palette in Paradise Cove!
As of December
This shade didn't get quite as much use as it could have, but I'm still excited about how much pan is showing! I think if I work at this one, I'll be able to use up most of it in a couple months!

And finally, my favorite shadow, Annabelle Cloud

October
 
December
While you may not see a huge difference, in real life, I can tell how much more pan is visible. I'm honestly really proud of myself for making it this far! I used this shadow quite a bit during the last month, and I'm happy with the progress!

Overall, I'm fairly happy with how I did in this challenge. I was able to increase a significant amount of pan in two of the shadows, and I used them quite a bit. I think this will be the last panning update for a while. I'm planning on taking a break from the panning challenge after this year is over. I'm thinking I would love to work with other kinds of shadows instead of limiting it to this three. I'll have a clearer picture in the new year as to where I want to go with this type of challenge. Until then, see you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada