Monday, December 21, 2015

Finish Four by Feb 14!




I think it's time for another finishing challenge! I know I still haven't completed by Finish Six by Christmas challenge, but I wanted to give myself a full two months to use up these products! Since it is incredibly hard to finish products, my goal for two of the products will be to diminish them rather than finish them.



Lip Smackers Lip Balm in Kiwi
I've had this a long time and it definitely needs to be used up! I've been so encouraged with my progress on the Sugar Fresh Lip Balm that I've decided to use up my other lip balms as well! This scent is quite yummy, and has certainly gotten some love!



Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Copper Canyon
I've been working on that white gold shade for a long time, and I feel if I wear it every day, I might be able to finish it up! I've finished one Revlon cream shadow shade before, so I'm more confident in my ability to do so.



Revlon Berry Bloom Quad
I bought this quad way back when this collection was still around. I'm still a little miffed I didn't buy the lavender quad in this collection, as these shadows are quite pigmented and fairly long lasting. They can be a tad chalky, but I'm not too worried about that. The top light pink shade is one I'm going to be focusing on in the next two months, and I'm excited to diminish it!





Skin Rx Microdermabrasion Face and Body Scrub
I received this in a topbox, and I want to finish it up! Since I only use it about once per week, it will last for a while, but I thought I'd add this skincare product in to mix things up a bit.



For those of you who were wondering why there were five items in the picture, I've included a bonus item:
Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Nude Blush
I don't wear a lot of lip products; thus, that is why this is a bonus item. This is such a beautiful pink shade, and it is super moisturizing, which is a plus! It feels so smooth and like I'm applying a balm. And it has a yummy watermelon scent! This has since been discontinued, but I did buy a backup when everyone on YT was raving about this lippie. Overall, this lipstick is one I'm focusing on diminishing, since I know I'll go through this much more slowly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada