Saturday, November 14, 2015

MaskerAide Review - "All Nighter"




I'm back with another review! This time it's the MaskerAide Mask in All Nighter that I received from last month's TopBox. Since I never use sheet masks, I literally had to schedule in some time to try out this one.

MaskerAide offers a variety to choose from, including masks to detox, refresh, heal, and repair your skin. This particular mask I received was to awaken and replenish dry and dull skin.

all nighter.jpg

From MaskerAide's website:
"Apply our ALL NIGHTER sheet mask to awaken, refresh and replenish your skin. The cooling effects of the mask will help de-puff and awaken your eyes, while natural Peppermint Oil awakens your senses. Aloe, Argan Oil, Heartleaf (a powerful detoxifier), Honey, Super Fruit and Cactus Extracts work together to erase the signs of the previous night and get you “boardroom” ready!"

That sure sounds great! I wore this mask after a late night out and definitely needed some refreshment! First of all-and this was surprising-the mask was really cold! I certainly wasn't expecting it to be so cool to wear, as a mask newbie. I wore it for about ten minutes.

The mask has the basic eye, nose, and mouth cutouts to properly adhere to your face. Although the mask was a tad big for me, it wasn't too noticeable, and I was glad I could wear it, as I've heard reviews about some masks that are twice the size of one's face!

I did find that a couple sensitive areas on my face felt a little irritated, specifically breakouts that were still healing, probably due to the peppermint oil. However, after I finished wearing the mask, my skin felt much softer and smoother (specifically my cheeks), and slightly tingly. I will say that prior to wearing the mask, I had some dryness around my forehead area, and this mask did not help with that dryness. However, that fresh feeling lasted for several hours, and I am fairly pleased with the results of this mask.

Have you ever tried any MaskerAide masks? What are your thoughts on them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada