Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Makeup Goals (winter edition)


I thought I'd share some of my beauty-related goals for you all. Some goals are related to rejuvenating my makeup routine, and others revolve around being more conscientious with my makeup. I plan to revist these every couple of months, examine how I lived up to them, and modify them if needed. Either way, I hope you enjoy reading them!

1. Deep clean brushes every 2-3 weeks.
My eye makeup brushes that get quite dirty to to daily use. I have a daily brush cleanser I enjoy using that reduces buildup, so I think deep cleaning them every few weeks is fine.

2. Paint nails once a month
 I used to never enjoy painting my nails, but I do love having friends paint them for me! While they never turn out as nice looking when I do them myself, I love looking down and seeing colour on my nails. I have a pretty limited nail polish collection, so I plan on picking up a couple this month and trying out different jewel-toned shades.

3. Wear lip colour two times a week
As I've mentioned before, I don't wear lip products that often. But I do enjoy wearing them on ocasion, and I have found several shades and types that I enjoy wearing. So my goal is to increase my usage of them.

4. Use eye cream daily.
I'm trying out this new eye cream from Lise Watier, so I want to develop a habit of wearing this every day. Most days I'm rushing out the door, but I do want to make this a priority.

5. Moisturize more often.
I admit, I'm bad at moisturizing. It tends to happen only when I make an extra effort to moisturize. I do moisturize my face and neck as part of my skincare routine, but other areas, such as my hands and feet, don't get treated as often as I should. Especially now where I'm working, my hands often become quite dry and cracked, so I want to take care of them more.

6. Use one new products at least every two weeks.
I have a giant list of new products I'm testing out. A lot of them are samples or products friends have given me. In the next couple months, I'd love to use them up, write reviews, and see how they work for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Affordable Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada